Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 12, 2021

Thursday 11-11 Washing the Minnie

 

Today was a pretty day with a lot of sunshine and wind.

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 11 minutes and 1 second to complete, which put me in 15th place in my group. I also did some Coral Cove and Tropical Breeze games. 

When we got back from our fall trip the Minnie was filthy but Larry couldn't work on it because of his elbow. His elbow is not completely healed but its much better so we decided to wash the Minnie. It took us about two and a half hours. We had killed so many bugs and they were very hard to get off. Larry started by washing the roof, he scrubs the roof at least twice a year. Then he cleaned the back and worked his way around the Minnie. I helped him by scrubbing the cab and front end. After washing the Minnie Larry washed the wheels. By the time we were finished we were tired.

 

Washing the Minnie

 

Washing the roof

Rinsing of the roof

 

Washing the back

We attended Jeremy Butler's Weekly A2/C1 at 6:00. Jeremy called five tips: four tips of A2 with 12 participants and one C1 tip with 9 participants. The last A2 tip Jeremy called to a full square. We had a great time dancing to Jeremy and with friends.

After the dance we finished watching the 4th season and started the 5th season of Vera. Afterwards I watched the second season of Manhunt. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth