Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Friday 11-19 It's Friday!

 

 

It's Friday. I hope everyone has a great weekend doing what they enjoy.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Klondike and 10 Spider). It took me 2 hours, 12 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. I also did some Sudoku games.

Larry's paper crafting has now shifted into Christmas.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couple A1/A2 at 11:00. He called two tips of A1 and two tips of A2 with 15 participants. We had a fun time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 at 6:30. She called four tips of A2 with 23 participants, one tip of four couple A2 with 21 participants and one tip of C1 at the class level with 20 participants. I danced by myself and had a great time.

After Ett's dance we watched an episode of Vera. Then I finished watching the 4th season of Death In Paradise. I ended up doing 26,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth