Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Wednesday 11-17 Minnie Project Finished & Four Dances

 

Beautiful Day

We had another windy day with sunshine and a high of 78 degrees.

Larry finished waxing the passenger side of the Minnie. Then he turned the Minnie around so he could finish the overhang and cab. He polishes a side and then waxes it. It took him a few days of hard work but he is now finished. He normally waxes it at least once a year and every three years of so he polishes it. If it only needs waxing it doesn't take nearly as long.

 

The back of the Minnie all polished, waxed and clean


The Minnie all cleaned up


Polishing and waxing the overhang

 

The Minnie is about 25 years old, the toilet seat is made of plastic which became brittle and one of the hinges broke. Larry ordered a new one and when he finished polishing and waxing he replaced the seat. 

I attended four virtual square dances while Larry worked on the Minnie. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00. Di and Terry called five tips with 19 participants. They walked us through moves the dancers had problems with. I had a fun time.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00. Dayle called two tips of two couples A1/A2 with 22 participants and one four couples tip with 21 participants. Dayle made announcement that his four dances next week are cancelled due to Thanksgiving. I had great time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00. She called four tips with 18 participants. If a dancer had a problem with a call she walked us through it. Ett did a great job of calling.

Fourth was Dave Eno and Dave Hutchinson's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30. The format was two C1 tips, five A2 tips and one C1 tip. During the C1 tips they had 8 participants and A2 they had 10 participants. In between the tips played trivia. They both did a great job. I had fun.

In between the dances I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Spider and 3 Pyramid). It took me 24 minutes and 7 seconds, which put me in 35th place in my group.

After the last dance we watched an episode of Vera. Then I finished watching the third season of Death In Paradise. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth