Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Wednesday 11-3 Rainy Day

 

Playing in the rain

The rain came in early in the morning and stayed in all day. It wasn't hard but it was steady all day. The temperature only got to 50 degrees. Not complaining, we need the rain and it is nice to have a bit of a change in the weather.

We had a few birds and a squirrel on the porch. 

I started the day by playing Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: World Tour of 30 games. It took me 2 hours, 9 minutes and 56 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. I also did some Star Club games and Sudoku games.

Larry did a Thanksgiving paper project. It was a Gobble Gobble Treat Box. He shrunk it to half the size and glued the top on. By doing this it was no longer a treat box it is just a decoration. It came out very cute.

 

Gobble Gobble Treat Box

Larry continued working on the shelving project. A few bits of sanding and touch up made challenging due to the rain. 

We attended two virtual dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00. Dayle called two tips of A1/A2 two couples with 21 participants and one four couple tip with 18 participants. We had wonderful time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Second was Dave Eno and Dave Hutchinson's Weekly A2/C1 at 6:30 for two hours. They started the dance out by calling two C1 tips with 12 participants. Then they did 5 tips of A2 with 15 participants. They closed out the dance with a C1 tip with 12 participants. We had a great evening of dancing with both the Daves and with friends.

After the dance we watched an episode of Grantchester on PBS. Then I started watching a new police series called Missing, it's about detectives working in the missing person division. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth