Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Friday 11-12 Doing Errands & More

 

Celebrate it's Friday

We started the day by going to town to do some errands. First we stopped at The Dollar Tree to pick up rice rolls, I think they're delicious. It was very busy. It was 9:00 and the check out line was really long. There was only one cashier who was very friendly like always. Next stop was Walmart to pick up a few things. Next we were going to go to the Post Office to mail some Thanksgiving cards but decided it would be easier to mail them from the UPS Store, while we were there we picked up our mail. Then we stopped at Best Buy, didn't buy anything but was amazed by how many TV's they have on display and how many they have sitting around in boxes. Looked like they plan on selling a lot this holiday season. The last stop was Walmart to fill up the car with gas. We had a busy morning doing errands.

 

Doing this and that

When we got home. Larry continued working on making Christmas cards. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Spider Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 35 minutes and 31 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group.

I attended Et McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30. Ett called four tips of two couples A2 with 22 participants, one tip of four couples A2 with 20 participants and one tips of C1 at the class level with 19 participants. I had a great time.

We donate yearly to PBS so we are Passport members. When a new series starts or a new season of a current series we are notified by e-mail. Sometimes they have the whole season or an episode. In an email today there was a new series, the Royal Flying Doctor Service. The entire season is available, we watched two of the six episodes. Then I started watching the first season of Death in Paradise on Brit Box. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

 

Relaxing in front of the television


   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth