Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November 2 Dancing Plus & Project Continues

 

Laid Back Day

I started the day by doing the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 13 minutes and 13 seconds, which put me in 26th place in my group. I also did a few Sudoku games.

Larry continues working on the shelving project. Today he spray painted the shelves. He did ended up not have enough paint so off to Walmart we went. 

On the way to Walmart it started to drizzle. Larry was painting outside so when we got back he checked out his paint job and discovered moisture had gathered on the up facing surfaces and caused some defects. Tomorrow he might have to sand them out.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus/DBD at 11:00. He called five tips, three Plus with 11 participants, one DBD with 11 participants and one four couples Plus with 8 participants. We had a super time.

In the evening we finished watching the seventh season of Vera, which is the last season available on Acorn. Afterwards we watched an episode of Grantchester on PBS. When Larry went to bed I watched a couple of chick flicks on IMDb TV, Retreat To Paradise and Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael. Retreat To Paradise was about a female physical therapist, Ellie, who tends to pro tennis player Jordan, who is healing from a shoulder injury. Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael was about a small town that welcomes home a superstar and a young outsider who believes Roxy is her mother. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

 

Relaxing in front of the television


   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth