Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Wednesday 1-13 Wonderful Day

 

Smile and have fun


We started the day out by going to town to pick up a couple of prescriptions, a dental rinse and antibiotics for my implant. 

A new donut shop has opened up near our house and on the way home we stopped by. Their donuts were good but we don't know if they will survive. The last donut shop that opened near us did not make it and it was on the busier road. This one is in a new small business area, the location is a bit hidden and a majority of the traffic does not go directly past it, they also don't have a drive-trough. Most donut stores now have a drive-trough and most folks use it. Before the pandemic Larry never used them, he likes to see what they have and would always walk in, it was also normally faster since many times there would be a line at the drive-trough.

When we got home Larry continued working on a paper crafting project. I did my Solitaire Daily Challenges and the Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 2 hours, 46 minutes and 47 seconds, which put me 13th place in my group. Then I did some Mahjong games.

We attended three virtual square dances. The first one was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A2 at 11:00 for an hour. We had 32 participants. Dayle called four tips and did an excellent job. We had fun.

The second one was Dick Otis's Weekly A2 at 7:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. We had 27 participants. This week Dick invited Jeremy Butler and Gary Fallon to come and call the dance. Jeremy called three tips and Gary did two tips. We had a good time. We usually attend Doren McBroom's C1 dance but this week Doren wasn't in town.

The third one was Johnny Preston's A1 Workshop at 8:00 for an hour and a half. We didn't show up until 8:15 and stayed til the end. Johnny had 14 participants. He worked on a few moves. Johnny did a good job. It was ok.

 


 

After the last dance I continued to watch the first season of Unforgettable. I ended up doing 21,500 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group. We had a super day.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth