Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 25, 2021

Sunday 1-24 Damp Foggy Day

 

Foggy Day


It was foggy all day. As the day went on the fog got thicker. 

Because of the fog everything was wet, even the floor of our covered back porch was wet. We had three squirrels taking turns eating from the two bowls that Larry put out. About lunchtime I hung the birdfeeder and put a bowl under the tree. It didn't take long before the birds showed up. Wildlife can be cute to watch. We watched a squirrel under the tree chase off some big black birds that wanted the food.

I did my Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 38 minutes and 19 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. I played some Mahjong and Sudoku games. Larry continued playing with his Cameo.

We attended two virtual dances. The first was Crossfires Bi-Monthly DBD with Doren McBroom calling at 1:30 for an hour and a half. We had 24 participants. Doren called five tips. We had fun dancing with him and our virtual friends.

The second was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30 for an hour and a half. This week Loren invited Barry Clasper to help call the dance. Loren and Barry switched off calling the three tips of A2, one tip of C1 learn and two tips of C1. During the A2 tips we had 39 participants and the C1 tips we had 34 participants. We had a great evening of dancing to Loren and Barry.


 

In between the dances we watched YouTube videos and as episode of GizWiz (electronic weekly show). After the last dance we finished watching Miss Scarlet and The Duke. It was a very good series and I hope it comes back for another season. Then I started watching a new series on Acorn called 19-2. It's about two unwilling partners day to day beat on the streets of Montreal. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in fourth place for the week in my group with 186,035 steps.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth