Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Monday 1-18 New Caller


Beautiful day 

 

The day started out overcast by afternoon the sun was shining. The day turned out to be very beautiful.

When I woke up Larry had gone to town, he went to Walmart for a couple of things and then across the street to Dollar Tree. He also picked up our mail.

While he was gone I boiled some eggs using the Perfect Egg Timer. You put the timer in pan with the eggs and it will tell us when the eggs are done. The timer has three different settings: soft, medium and hard. The timer is red when it starts and by the time the egg is done how you want it the timer will be a darker red. It works great.

 

Perfect egg timer

 

The timer after 10 minutes is at medium


The timer turning dark red when the eggs were finished

I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 4 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group.

Last week Larry found out that a caller by the name of Daryl Murphy was having virtual Zoom dances on Monday evenings. He sent Daryl an email and Daryl added us to his distribution list. Tonight was our first time dancing to him, he dances A2 & C1, A2 starts at 5:45, goes for an hour, then there is a 15 minute break, at 7:00 C1 starts. A2 had 12 participants and C1 had 10. Each session Daryl called four tips, the first three tips were two couple moves and the fourth was four couple moves. Daryl cued when necessary and walked us through moves we were having problem with. Daryl did a super job. 

After the dance we watched The Unruly Mystic: John Muir, it was a documentary about John Muir. It was very good. Then I continued watching the third season of Unforgettable. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth