Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Tuesday 1-12 Getting an Implant





It's cold outside. Today started in the 20s and didn't get out of the mid 40s.

I started the day out by going to the oral surgeon to get an implant. I was sitting waiting to go when I got a phone call and asked if I had cancelled my appointment. I said I hadn't so they asked me to come right now. When I got there Dr. Schafer said that I was deleted off their system for some reason and he was a little confused because it has never happened before. Once I was numbed up the procedure was on its way. It only took a little over an hour. It went very well. I'm a little sore but otherwise I feel good.

 


Getting an implant

When I got home I did my Daily Challenges and the Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 21 minutes and 34 seconds. Then I did some Sudoku games and Mahjong games. 

After we got home Larry spent the rest of the morning on his next paper crafting project. Sometimes figuring out which paper he wants to use takes a long time.  

We attended two virtual square dancers. First was Di Green's weekly A1/A2 Workshop at 1:30 for two hours with a fifteen minutes break in between each session. Each session had five tips, where Di and Terry took turns calling. During the A1 session we had 47 participants and the A1 had 48 participants. I danced the A1 session by myself. We had a great time.

The second dance was Don Moger's weekly A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. We had 56 participants. Don called six tips, the fourth tip was a full square workshop on phantoms. We had a fun night.

After Don's dance we started to watch a new series on PBS called All Creatures Great & Small. It is about James Harriot's adventures as a veterinarian in 1930's in Yorkshire. Then I continued to watch the first season of Unforgettable. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth