Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Friday 1-8 Cold Overcast Day

 

Overcast Day

 

It was overcast all day. It didn't get out of the high 40's.The sun did try to come out around 3:30. We spent the day indoors keeping warm.

Larry worked on a Cameo project. I did my Daily Challenges and Event: World Tour Mini of 7 games. It took me 15 minutes and 32 seconds, which put me 20th place in my group. I played a few Mahjong games. I did a few Sudoku games.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00 for an hour and a half. We had 38 participants. Di worked on Percolate, Swing and Circle, Split Recycle, Weave, Scoot and Plenty and the Interrupt Concept. Di called seven tips. We had a super afternoon dancing to Di Green.

The second one was Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 at 6:30 for an hour and a half. We danced the four A2 tips with 36 participants. We had fun.

 

Having fun square dancing virtually
 

In between the dances we watched YouTube videos.

After Ett's dance we watched two episodes of Star Trek: Voyager. Then I finished watching the seventh season of Inspector George Gently. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in third place in group.

 


  Relaxing in front of the television  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth