Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 22, 2021

Thursday 1-21 Just Another Day

 

Smile and have fun


We had a great day. The day was overcast and in the afternoon we had a little rain. The temperature got up into the low 60s.

I started the day out by playing Solitaire. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 30 minutes and 38 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I did some Sudoku games and Mahjong games.

Larry worked on a paper project on his Cameo.

We attended three virtual dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00 for an hour. We had 31 participants. Dayle called four tips. We brokedown a few times but we had a fun dancing to Dayle. 

The second one was Joachim Ruehenbeck's Bi-Monthly C1 at 12:30 for an hour. We had 34 participants. Joachim called five tips. We got confused once in awhile because we thought we did the moves he was calling but when we looked at the screen we were in the wrong place. Joachim and his wife dance with their backs to us so we can get back where we belong. We had a great hour of dancing to Joachim.

The third one was Jeremy Butler's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:00 for an hour. Jeremy called four A2 tips with 19 participants. He called one tip of C1 with 16 participants. He called some four couple moves in the C1 tip, which made it challenging and fun.

After the last dance we watched two documentaries on Amazon. The first one was Don't Flush Your Freedom. A group of students were followed for a year while they built Earthship communities in the US, the Philippines and Malawi. It was very interesting. The second was Unbound. It was a about a group of four inexperienced hikers who tackled the most rural and inaccessible natural area in Chile. It was a good documentary. Then I continued watching the fourth season of Unforgettable. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group. 

 


Relaxing in front of the television 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth