Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Friday 1-22 Fun Day


It's Friday and we had a fun day. It was another deary day but we kept entertained by watching the birds and squirrels on the back porch.

I slept in until 8:30. I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Free Cell and 10 Tri Peak). It took me 1 hour, 48 minutes and 16 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. I also did some Sudoku games and Mahjong games.

Larry continued working on paper crafts. 

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00 for an hour and a half. We had 36 participants. She went over All Eight Circulate, Tally Ho, Vertical Tag, Relay The Shadow and Swing The Fractions. She put us in full squares with phantoms and put us in the outside and center positions of the moves. She first walked us through the moves and then we danced the moves while she cued. We had a fun afternoon of dancing.

The second one was Ett McAtee"s Weekly A2/C1 at 6:30 for an hour and a half. We danced the A2 session for an hour with 34 participants. The second tip was a workshop where Ett walked us through Transfer The Column. We had a nice time dancing to her.

 


 

After the last dance we started watching a new series on PBS called Miss Scarlet and The Duke. It's about Eliza Scarlet, who takes over her fathers private detective practice after his death. She becomes the first female private detective in London in the 19th century. She works with her childhood friend, who works for Scotland Yard to solve crimes. Then I finished watching the last season of Unforgettable. I also watched a movie called Sylvia Love on Amazon. It was about a young  woman who falls in love  with an saxophonist in her father's record shop in the 1950s. It was slow a moving movie but ok. I ended up doing 25,000 steps, which put me in sixth place in my group with 130,494 steps.

  


Relaxing in front of the television 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth