Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Monday 1-25 Doing This and That


Beautiful Day

 

It rained a little in the morning but the sun came out. We had a beautiful day with the temperatures in the low 70s.

I started the day off by doing the Daily Challenges and the Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 44 minutes and 27 seconds, which put me in 6th place in my group. Then I did a few Sudoku games.

The weather is suppose to be great for a few days so we decided to go get the Minnie out of storage. When we got home I cleaned the house and did the laundry.

 

It's time to clean the house



Doing laundry

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Joachim Ruehenbeck's Bi-Monthly A1/A2 two dance with a half hour in between each session. We attended the A2 session at 2:00. Joachim had 36 participants. Larry danced with me for three of the five tips. He had to leave early because he had to go to the dentist. We had a super time dancing to Joachim.

The second one was Daryl Murphy's Weekly A2/C1 at 5:45 for two hours with a fifteen minutes break in between each session. During the A2 hour we had 11 participants and the C1 hour we had 10 participants. Each session Daryl called four tips and the fourth tips were full square calls. We had an outstanding time dancing with Daryl.

After Joachim's dance Larry did some maintenance on the Batteries in the Minnie. While Larry did this I vacuumed it out and got it ready for a short camping trip. 

Since it was such a beautiful day Larry also took the motorcycle out for its monthly ride.

After the last dance we watched YouTube videos. Then I finished watching the first season of 12-9. I ended up doing 24,500 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth