Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Friday 1-29 We're Home

 

Home Sweet Home


After three wonderful days of camping at Meridian State Park we are home. It's always good to get away from the everyday routine. But it's also nice to come home.

We left Meridian State Park at 8:30 and arrived home about 10:30. When we got home we unloaded the Minnie and put things away. Once we were done it was time for lunch, we had soup.

On the way to Meridian park one of Larry's crowns came off so this afternoon he went to his appointment and they glued it back on. Then they made impressions for a new crown on a crown they removed Monday. He'll have to go back in three weeks to get the crown put on.

While Larry was at the dentist I did my Daily Challenges and the Event: Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 3 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group.

We attended Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00 for an hour and a half. We had 39 participants. Di worked on Alter the Wave, Pass the Axle, The Axle and Percolate. We had a super time.

After the dance we watched YouTube videos. 

In the evening we watched two documentaries on Amazon. The first one was Realty of Van Life. It was about an ex van dwellers journey as he seeks to dispel the myths about living in a van. It was good. The second one was Losing The Way, it was about two adventurers who take a 32,00 miles of dirt roads from the Arizona border to Canada using The Great Western Trail. It was interesting. Then I started watching the second season of 19-2. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth