Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Saturday 1-23 Overcast Day, No Square Dancing

 

Overcast Day


Where is the sun? It was an overcast day which kept the temperature in the high 50s. Occasionally, it sprinkled but we had no wind.

Due to allergies I didn't feel well all day, I think it is caused by the cedar pollen being very high. Larry continued working on his paper projects. He finished one project and started another. Everytime he works on a project he modifies the project to suit what he wants to do. Usually it's changing the size. When he uses a project from Dreaming Tree he watches the video before starting, then he decides on what colors he wants to use. When we're not square dancing Larry is having fun doing projects on his Silhouette Cameo machine.

 

Cameo Silhouette and its cabinet


I did my Daily Challenges and Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 11 minutes and 47 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games and Mahjong games. 

We try not to square dance on Saturdays but we are not always successful, sometimes there is a special dance that we really want to attend. Today we were able to take the day off.

In the evening we continued watching Miss Scarlet and The Duke. Then I watched two movies. The first one was Robin Hood on Peacock. It wasn't the normal Robin Hood. It was about Robin of Loxley returns to England after fighting a war for the Sheriff of Nottingham to find that his love Marian was now with the sheriff. He joins forces with oppressed rebels to rob the sheriff and take away his power. The movie starred Taron Egerton (Robin Hood), Jamie Foxx (John), Ben Mendelsohn (Sheriff of Nottingham) and Eve Hewson (Marian). It was a good movie. The second movie was Herself on Amazon. It was about a single mother who breaks away from an abusive husband and starts a new life. She builds her own house with volunteers and friends. It started out slow moving but ended up being a good movie. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in sixth place in my group with 158,500 steps.  

Relaxing in front of the television
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth