Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Wednesday 1-6 We're Home

 

We're home


The day started out with rain but by noon the rain was gone. Once the rain was gone it became a beautiful day with a cold wind out of the northwest.

We spent the last three days camping at McCown Valley Park on Lake Whitney. Larry had been keeping an eye on the weather report because they were predicting rain for today. When we woke up this morning he found the first round of rain had missed us but there was some more coming. We hung around the campground until after lunch. We got a little rain but not enough to wet the ground.

While waiting for the rain to go away I played Solitaire, I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 10 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 5 place in my group. Then I played some Mahjong games. Larry browsed the internet.  

On the way out of the park Larry dumped the tanks. When we got closer to home we stopped and filled the Minnie with gas. We were home by 1:30. We unloaded the Minnie. We had a super time camping. It's nice to get away from your normal routine. 

Every since we replaced the water pump inside the Minnie if we didn't turn it off the pump would cycle every once in awhile. After our last trip Larry installed a check valve in front of the pump, that fixed it. We left the pump on for our entire trip and the only time it turned on was when we were using water.

Our new neighbors were busy while we were gone. They had brought in a lot of fill and spread it around. It looks good.

We spent the rest of day relaxing. We watched some YouTube videos. In the evening we watched three episodes of Star Trek: Voyager, we finished up the first season and started the second. Then I finished watching the sixth season of Inspector George Gently. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group with 80,151 steps.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth