Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Tuesday 5-30-23 Wellness Appointment & Games

 

Doctor appointment

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine and a high of 86 degrees.

We started the day out by going Salado for my annual wellness appointment. Last week I had my lab work done and the doctor had the results. My cholesterol was high but the doctor wasn't concerned because everything else was good and my blood pressure was normal. I got a clear bill of health for another year.

On the way home we stopped at Whataburger for lunch. We split a buffalo ranch chicken strip sandwich and a medium french fry. It was huge, thank goodness Larry and I shared. It was good.

Afterwards we stopped by the UPS store and picked up our mail.

I played my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: East Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 11 minutes and 11 seconds. which put me in 18th place in my group. I did a couple of games of Sudoku. I played Angry Birds.

I played the weekly challenge of Black Knight and got a new high score of 387,570. I also played Godzilla, Creature From the Black Lagoon and Batman on the pinball machine. 

 

Godzilla

Creature From the Black Lagoon

Batman

Then I moved over to the arcade machine and played three pinball games ( Batman, Spiderman and Star Wars) and three games of slots (Lotty Time, Luxor and Monte Carlo or Bust Club).

Lotty Time

Monte Carlo or Bust Club

Spider-man


 Star Wars

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called Three Thousand Years of Longing. It was a good movie starring Tilda Swinton and Idris Elba. It was about a scholar who discovers a Djinn and falls in love with him. Then I watched Sherlock Holmes. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth