Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Saturday 5-13-23 Say Good-bye to Friends & Having Fun

 

Raining Morning

We had a rainy morning. By afternoon the rain stopped but the humidy stayed around. The high today was 77 degrees. 

We said our good-byes to Paul and Roberta about 9:30 this morning. Before they left we had breakfast. Then they hooked up their Casita to their truck. It was rainy so it took a little while. Their next stop in Texas was Houston and then back to Florida. We had a great time visiting with Paul and Roberta. 

We spent the rest of the day relaxing. 

Our bidet in the master bath was having problems. When you used it the water didn't always turn off. You had to turn off the water on the wall and turn it back on to reset it. Larry ordered the parts a few days ago and they came in yesterday. When Larry opened the package he was surprised, the company shipped a replacement mechanical assembly instead of just the mechanical parts. After our friends left he installed it. Because of receiving the entire mechanical assembly it didn't take long. Now it works perfect.

I spent the day playing games. I did a couple of games of Sudoku. I didn't do the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong yesterday so I did them and today's challenges. Then I moved onto the Event, which was Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 15 games. It took me 59 minutes and 42 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

Larry played some pinball in the afternoon. After he stopped I moved onto the pinball machine and played some games. I played the weekly challenge, Cactus Canyon. I didn't get a new high score. So far for the week I'm in 40th place out of 49. Tomorrow I have to try to move up a little bit. Then I played Johnny Cash and Creature From the Black Lagoon.

Creature From the Black Lagoon

 

Johnny Cash

We continued catching up with our YouTube videos.

In the evening we finished watching the first season of Carnival Row and started the second season. Afterwards I finished watching the second season of Endeavour. I ended up doing 26,000 steps.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth