Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, May 19, 2023

Thursday 5-18-23 Laid Back Day

 

Laid Back Day

I started the day off by playing games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 24 minutes and 22 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

While we were on vacation we stopped at a few pinball places, one of them had a Aerosmith table that we really liked. Larry found the same table in a virtual version so today he decided to download and install it. He spent most of the day working on the game trying to get it to work correctly. There are a number of bugs and lots of people have had trouble with the game. Larry was able to improve things but he was not able to fix all of them. It is too bad because it is quite a nice table and fun to play. Maybe the developer will get around to fixing the problems. Larry and I both played it a bit and had fun. Then I played a few games of Super Mario Bros. I didn't get a new high score but had fun.

Aerosmith

 

Super Mario Bros.

While Larry worked on the Aerosmith game I read.

We watched YouTube videos and got all caught up on them. We watched some music videos.

In the evening we watched a movie on Freevee called The Butler. It was based on the novel and was very good. Then I finished watching the fourth season of Endeavor and started the fifth season. I ended up doing 20,000 steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth