Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Wednesday 5-17-23 Dance Day & Playing Games

 

Having fun with friends

I had a great day of dancing and playing games.

I attended three virtual dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 12 participants. Di and Terry helped us through out the dance by cueing and dancing with us. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 Workshop at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett called five tips to 17 participants. When we had problems with a sequence Ett would call it again and help us through the moves by cueing. I had fun.

Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped him call the dance. The format was two tip of C1 to 8 participants, four tips of A2 to 9 participants and one tip of C1 to 7 participants. This week Greg and Karin called one of the C1 tips and did a super job. Karin and Greg took turns calling two tips of A2, Dave called one tip of A2 and the last tip all three callers took turns calling. In between the A2 tips we did some trivia. I had fun evening dancing to Karin, Greg and Dave and with friends.

Get a partner and dance

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 45 minutes and 35 seconds to complete, which put me in 19th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

In the afternoon I played pinball on the pinball cabinet. I did the weekly challenge of Super Mario Bros. and got a new high score of 45,268,330. Then I played Godzilla and Junk Yard. Larry played some pinball.

Super Mario Bros.

 

Godzilla

 

Junk Yard

While I danced Larry played some pinball games on the arcade cabinet and got a new high score on a couple of games, this challenges me to get a new high score. After playing on the pinball machine I moved over to the arcade machine. I didn't get a new high score but had fun trying. The games I played on the machine were four pinball games (Batman, Spiderman, The Six Million Dollar Man and Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash) and two fruit games (Carry on Joker and Cake Walk).

Batman

 

Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash

 

Cake Walk

 

Spiderman

 

The Six Million Dollar Man

After the last dance we watched an episode of Poirot. When Larry went to bed I watched a couple of episodes of Endeavor. I ended up doing 23,000 steps. 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth