Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 8, 2023

Sunday 5-7-23 Laundry, Washing Motorcycle & Di Green

 

Smile and be happy

We had another overcast day, the high was 86 degrees. 

We watched the hummingbirds come and go to the feeders. They seem to use the yellow lid feeder more than the red. The other two birds kept coming and going out of the birdhouse.

I spent the day doing laundry. After we take our spring trip I wash and bag everything that stays in the Minnie. I did seven loads. Some of the clothes will stay in the house.

Doing laundry

Larry took the motorcycle for a ride. We took it with us but we didn't ride it so it had not been started in over a month. It started right up and ran perfect. After the ride he decided to wash it. It was filthy because it was on the back of the Minnie. Now it looks great.

Our motorcycle

 

Washing the bike

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 29 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

I played some pinball on the pinball cabinet. I did the weekly challenge Cactus Canyon and got a high score of 13,767,670. I also played three other games: Monster Bash, Lord of the Rings and Junk Yard. I had fun.


  High score in Cactus Canyon
 

Junk Yard

 

Lord of the Rings

 

Monster Bash

After playing my games we took the truck for a ride. We dropped off some motor oil to recycle. On the way home we stopped by Jack 'n' Jill for a couple of donuts to snack on. Our truck is almost 20 years old but it runs like a charm. It looks outstanding because Larry takes good care of it.

 

Our 2004 Chevy truck

This week on Joe Uebelacker's Callers in Cars Getting a Drink, he invited Di Green from the U.K. to come and be his guest caller. It was for an hour and fifteen minutes with 20 participants. It was interesting to get to know Di through the interview. She is a very active individual and is not afraid to try anything at least once. 

Di Green

 

Joe Uebelacker 

 

Participants

In the evening we continued watching the 12th season of Call the Midwife. Then I started watching the 2nd season of Sister Boniface Mysteries, which is a spin off from Father Brown. I ended up doing 21,000 steps.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth