Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 29, 2023

Sunday 5-28-23 Playing Games & Having Fun

 

Smile and be happy

We had a super day.

I did some Sudoku games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Event: Solitaire Celebrates of 30 games. We have two days to complete the games. It took me 4 hours, 16 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 4th place in my group so far.

Solitaire Challenge for two days
 

I started my new weekly pinball challenge, which is Black Knight. Larry downloaded and installed it. Games are available from the 1960's all the way thru today. We have a few of the games from the 60's and 70's and while some of them are interesting due to the music or the person they were themed for to me they are not as much fun to play as the more modern games. This weeks game is from 1980 and will not be one of my favorites. 

Anyone who is a member of the challenge group can nominate a game, the game is then added to a list and each week the games in the list are voted on. Some folks prefer the older games and some prefer the newer ones. 

After I finished the Solitaire event I played the Black Knight. I ended up doing a high score of 117,750.


 Black Knight

In the evening we finished watching the first season of Beyond Paradise. Afterwards we watched an episode of Poirot. When Larry went to bed I watched Top Gun and Top Gun: Maverick. I ended up doing 20,000 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group. I'm back in the 175,000 steps weekly challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth