Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, May 12, 2023

Thursday 5-11-23 Dancing to Dayle & Visiting with Friends

 

Overcast Day

It was overcast all day. The high was 85 degrees.

Our friends (Paul and Roberta) are coming to visit for a couple of days. They live in Florida and we haven't seen them for a long time. They're traveling in a small RV with their two dogs. We have a RV parking spot on the side of the house with full hookups so they will be staying here. We also offered our spare bedroom. When you are traveling in an RV it is always nice to have a bit more room and especially to have access to a shower..

I started the day out by finishing up my housework by vacuuming the house and mopping the floors. Larry helped putting things away.

We attended one virtual dance, which was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00 for an hour. He called four tips of two couple and one tip of four couple to 13 participants. Dayle put us in challenging positions, that we're not use to being in. We had to think where to go and Dayle did cue and say where we should end up at. We had an outstanding time dancing to Dayle and with friends.


 

While waiting for our friends Larry loaded and tweaked Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball pinball game on the arcade cabinet. Some people had problems loading it so Larry knew it would take a bit to load it. He was successful. Once it was loaded he played it. After lunch he moved onto the pinball cabinet and loaded the Creature of the Black Lagoon. We played it while we were on our trip and liked it. It loaded quickly and he played it to make sure it worked. I played them a little bit.

Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball

 

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Paul and Roberta arrived in the afternoon. We had a great time catching up. Roberta and I took the dogs on a walk down to the lake. I was surprised how low the water level is. The boat ramp has been closed. Tomorrow Roberta and one of her dogs will be competing in a dog agility event at the Bell County Expo Center. 

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the event, which was Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 31 minutes and 51 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. 


 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth