Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Monday 5-15-23 Dancing with Di, Games & Rain

 

Humid Day

It was humid all day. At 3:30 a front came through. It started with thunder and then came the rain. It rained hard for about a half hour. We hadn't seen this much rain for a long time. We have a dry creek that goes along the back of our lot, when it rains hard it will flow and form a waterfall. Then it flow into the lake. Since our neighbors behind and next to us have built homes we hadn't seen the creek flow. When the rain came today we saw it flow. The rain was steady for the rest of the evening.

The creek flowing between Chris's house and ours

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di called five tips to 20 participants. She worked on Left Chain Reaction and other moves we had problems with. Larry and I had a great time dancing to Di and with friends.

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Spider Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 51 minutes and 30 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. Afterwards I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I played some pinball on the pinball machine. They were the weekly challenge Super Mario Bros., Theatre of Magic and the two Trons (Tron and Tron Legacy). Later on I played games on the arcade machine. I played three pinball games (Rocky & Bullwinkle, Fast Break and Diner), three fruit games (Adders & Ladders, Golden Shot and Hagar) and one arcade (Ms Pac Man). Larry also played pinball.

Diner

 

Fast Break

 

Golden Shot

 

Hagar

 

Rocky & Bullwinkle

 

Super Mario Bros.

Theatre of Magic

Tron

 

Tron Legacy

In the evening we continued watching the second season of Carnival Row. Afterwards I watched an episode of Endeavor and an episode of the ninth season of The Brokenwood Mysteries. I ended up doing 26,000 steps.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth