Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Saturday 5-27-23 Cleaning Garage, Games & Puzzle

 

Just having fun

The day was hot and humid. There was only a 4% chance of rain but at 3:30 it started to sprinkle. It didn't last long.

We spent part of the day working in the garage. I cleaned the window sills, windows and blinds. They were filthy. 

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Klondike and 3 Tri Peaks). It took me 11 minutes and 34 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I played Medieval Madness on the pinball cabinet. On the arcade cabinet I played two poker games (Poker King and Big Poker) and three pinball games (Junk Yard, Iron Man and Cactus Canyon).

I worked on my jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening we watched two episodes of Beyond Paradise. Afterwards we watched an episode of Poirot. When Larry went to bed I watched The X Files and The X Files: I Want to Believe from our movie collection. I ended up doing 20,000 steps.

Relaxing in front of the television



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth