Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Tuesday 5-23-23 Errands, Lab, Games & Puzzle

 

Busy having fun

We started the day going to town. I had a lab appointment at 7:40 so I had to get up early. My doctor made the appointment so he could go over the results when I have my wellness appointment next week. On the way home we stopped by Walmart to buy breakfast. Then we stopped at the UPS Store to pick up our mail.

I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 18 participants. Barry and Cindy had attended a DVD dance last weekend in Washington and had problems doing a few moves. Di decided she would workshop the moves, which were Coordinate, Spin Chain The Gear and Ace Deucey. As she called the move she cued us through them. They were plus moves but we had a great time dancing the moves. Di and Terry did a super job of calling the dance. I had fun dancing with friends.

After lunch we went back to town to get a couple of items for a project Larry has been working on. While we were out we put gas in the truck, the last time we filled it up was in November. Obviously it does not get driven much.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Klondike and 3 Spider). It took me 17 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I played pinball on both the pinball cabinet and the arcade cabinet. On the pinball cabinet I played Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, The Munsters, Batman and Tales of the Arabian Nights. Medieval Madness is the weekly challenge I didn't get a new high score. On the arcade cabinet I played Diner, Doll Parton and The Rolling Stones.

Diner

 

Dolly Parton

The Rolling Stones

Then I assembled more of the jigsaw puzzle I started a couple days ago, York 1500.

In the evening we watched a movie on Freevee called Driveways. It was a good movie about a nine year old boy who becomes friends with his elderly neighbor. It starred Lucas Jaye, Hong Chau and Brian Dennehy. Then we watched an episode of Poirot. Then I started the seventh season of Endeavor. I ended up doing 12,000 steps. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth