Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 15, 2023

Sunday 5-14-23 Happy Mother's Day & Dancing to Ett

 

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. We had another overcast day with some sprinkles. It got up to 77 degrees and 79% humidity.

Overcast day and rain

We spent the day inside and doing this and that.
 
We have a MasterCraft ski boat that we rarely use any more. We used it about five times a year for the last few years. When we were younger we would get in about 80 days a year on the lake. We even owned two boats at the same time, we kept one on a private ski lake south of Austin and we kept the other one at our house on Lake Travis. I guess our interest have changed and we simply don't have the same motivation to use the boat. We can see Lake Belton from our house and there is a boat ramp about two blocks away and yet we seldom use the boat. When we did use it we would water ski, wake board, air chair, wake surf and swim. We are thinking about selling the boat. We built our house with an oversized three bay garage so we could keep the boat stored at the house but if we are not going to use it there is no real reason to keep it.
 
Our Boat

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly C Series dance at 1:00. This week she was calling an hour of C1 and a half hour of C2. I danced the C1 hour. She called five tips of C1 to 13 participants. She called more challenging moves because she had some C2 dancers and didn't want them to get bored. I brokedown now and then but Ett cued to help get me back in position. I pinned Di so it helped a lot. I had fun dancing with friends.
 
I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 23 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.
 
Today I started the new weekly pinball game challenge, which was Super Mario Bros. We didn't have this game so Larry downloaded it and added to our pinball cabinet. Then we played it a bit. I played it some and got a high score of 40,118,980.
 
Super Mario Bros.
 

High Score

I played a few games of pinball on the pinball cabinet: Attack From Mars, James Bond 60th Anniversary and Tales of the Arabian Nights. Then I moved onto the arcade cabinet, where I played two pinball games (Batman and Spiderman), three games of fruit (Double Diamond, Duty Free and Games Bond), two arcade games (Castle and Mr. Do!) and one poker game (High Roller).

James Bond 60th Anniversary

 

Attack From Mars

 

Batman

 

Double Diamond

 

Games Bond

 

Mr. Do! Castle

 

Spiderman

Larry called his mom to wish her a happy mother's day.

Afterwards we watched a few episodes of Carnival Row. After Larry went to bed I started watching the third season of Endeavour. I ended up doing 26,000 steps for the day.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth