Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Tuesday 5-9-23 Dancing, Motorcycle Tags, Games & Having Fun

 

Just having fun

I woke up late. I didn't get out of bed until almost 9:00. Larry had already been up since 6:00. What should we do today?

Yesterday Larry noticed that the tags on the motorcycle had expired. We checked the last time we renewed the tags. It was in March and the Texas Registration Renewal site showed they had been paid for. We figure we never received the tags because if we had Larry would have put them on the bike. 

So off to town we went to get the tags. It didn't take long. We walked into the building and got our number. It was called as soon as we sat down. Larry explained the problem. The lady pulled the tag up on the computer and said it would cost $6.50 for the replacement. Larry paid and we went home. When we got home he put the tags on the bike. Now, it's ready for another year.

Yamaha TW 200 

By the time we got home it was almost time to attend Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 16 participants. Di worked on Turn and Deal, Left Turn and Deal and Hourglass Concepts. We had a great time.

Larry worked on installing a new pinball game. This game was one of the games from the same guy who did Rock 'n' Roll Diner. Unfortunately most of the included music was Rap and we're really not into Rap. Larry replaced them with our own music. Now the game sounds and plays like we want it to. The game graphics are outstanding. It plays great.

While Larry worked on his pinball hobby I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: World Tout Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 17 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 28th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. 

I read for an hour.

Afterwards I moved onto playing pinball games. Today I played Cactus Canyon, Sexy Girls, Strip Poker, Playboy, Truck Stop, The Matrix, Monster Bash and Rock 'n' Roll Diner. I love my pinball machine. Larry keeps my interest in playing by adding new games. I played the weekly challenge Cactus Canyon but didn't get a new high score.

Monster Bash

 

Rock 'n' Roll Dinner

 

The Matrix

We continued catching up on YouTube videos.

In the evening we continued watching the first season of Carnival Row. Afterwards I finished watching the first season of Endeavor and the second season of  Sister Boniface Mysteries. I ended up doing 26,000 steps. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth