Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Friday 5-19-23 Errands, Reading, Dancing & Games

 

Happy Friday

We had a great day. The low was 66 degrees and got to 92 degrees.

We started the day off by going to town. Larry woke me up around 8:30. I got dressed and then we went town. 

Yesterday, we had a home delivery from Walmart. I didn't order meats because I wanted to go to HEB and choose what we wanted, so our first stop was HEB. Next we went across the street to the UPS Store to pick up our mail. Last stop was Walmart to buy a few things we needed. On the way home we stopped at Jack 'n' Jill Donuts for breakfast.

Shopping at HEB

Once at home I put everything away. Then I finished reading Sarah's Quilt by Nancy E. Turner. It was a great book, Nancy is a very good writer. 

Then I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Mini of 10 games. It took me 20 minutes and 17 seconds to complete, which put me in 7th place in my group. Then I moved onto Angry Birds.

On pinball I have been the Grand Champion on Guardians of the Galaxy for months but today Larry bested me so he teased me a bit. I tried to retake the crown but it will have to be another day.

I played games on the pinball machine and arcade machine. On the pinball machine I played (Guardians of the Galaxy, Areosmith and Super Mario Bros). On the arcade machine I played three pinball games (Cactus Canyon, Junk Yard and Dolly Parton) and three fruit games (Jackpot Bars, Jolly Taverner and Lotty Time). I played Super Mario Bros. and didn't get a new high score but had fun.


Cactus Canyon

 

Dolly Parton

 

Jackpot Bars

 

Jolly Taverner

 

Junk Yard

 

Lotty Time

 

Guardians of the Galaxy

For dinner I did something different. On Fridays I use to have frozen pizza, I have kind of gotten away from that but today I decided to cook one on the grill. It came out very good. Cooking it on the grill really changes the flavor.


 Supreme pizza

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett called five tips to 15 participants. She worked on remake. I had a super time.

After the dance we started watching the second season of Dalgliesh on Acorn. It's a defective movie. Then we watched some YouTube music videos. I continued watching the fifth season of Endeavor. I only did 10,500 steps because my right foot is swollen. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth