Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Monday 5-22-23 Dancing With Di Green & Games

 

Just another Monday

We started the day attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00. Di called five tips to 19 participants. Larry danced with me. We just danced and Di worked on moves we had problems with. She helped us by cueing through out the dance. We had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Dancing with friends

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today was National Solitaire Day so the event was Event: National Solitaire Day of 10 games. It took me 32 minutes and 10 seconds, which put me in 27th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Happy National Solitaire Day

In the afternoon I played the weekly challenge Medieval Madness and got a new high score of 31,743,020. Then I played four other pinball games on the pinball cabinet. They were: Scared Stiff, Star Wars, Star Trek and Attack From Mars. Afterwards I moved onto the arcade cabinet and played three games of pinball (Batman, Elvis and Cactus Canyon) and three fruit/slots ( Pink Panther, Open The Box and Red Hot Roll).

Medieval Madness new high score

The Red Hot Box

Pink Panther

In the evening we watched The Finest Hours on Disney Plus. It based on a real story about the coast guard rescuing 32 people from a sinking ship in 1952. Then we watched an episode of Poirot. Then I finished watching the sixth season of Endeavour. I ended up doing 11,000 steps.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth