Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, May 27, 2023

Friday 5-26-23 Dancing, Puzzle & Playing Games

 

Have a fun day

We had a great day. 

Larry kept busy working in the garage.

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the event, which was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Pyramid and 3 Tri Peaks). It took me 8 minutes and 42 seconds to complete, which put me in 22nd place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I did a few games of Sudoku. I played pinball. I played Medieval Madness and four other games, which were Queen, Aerosmith, Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton.

Aerosmith

Johnny Cash

Queen

 

Dolly Parton

I worked on the York jigsaw puzzle most of the day.

Amazon delivered a package. Larry bought me a new pair of hiking sandals from Dream Pairs. They are multiple colors so they go with anything I wear and they are very comfortable. My old pair are not worn out but these are more supportive and we hope they help my feet.

New shoes

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. She called five tips to 15 participants. We just danced and had a great time.

After the dance we started to watch a new series on Acorn called Beyond Paradise. It is a spin off from Death In Paradise. DI Humphrey Goodman went back to the UK and started a new life. It's still a detective series and is very good. After Larry went to bed I watched two of our movies, Night at the Museum and Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. They were both old movies but are still good and funny. I ended up doing 20,000 steps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth