Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 22, 2023

Sunday 5-21-23 Yardwork, New Weekly Challenge & Other Games

 

Awesome Sunday

We had an awesome day of doing this and that.

Larry started the day installing my new weekly pinball challenge, this weeks game is Medieval Madness. These games always require a certain amount of configuration and tweaking to get them running correctly. Once he had it working to his satisfaction he played a couple of games. Then I played it awhile. I ended up with a high score of 8,778,620 while Larry's high score was 32,827,030. Guess I will have to practice a bit to get ahead of him.

Larry's high score 

 

My high score

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the event, which was Event: Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 47 minutes and 37 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

After playing pinball Larry went outside, he fertilized the yards, treated for bugs and trimmed some low hanging branches from our tree in the front.

While Larry was doing the yardwork projects I played games. I played five games on the pinball machine. One was the weekly challenge. The other four were the pinball games we had played on our trip (Monster Bash, Godzilla, Creature From the Black Lagoon and Aerosmith). Then I moved over to the arcade machine, where I played three fruit games (Popeye, Play It Again and Pinball Wizard) and two arcade games (Moon Presta and Moon Patrol). 

Godzilla

 

Aerosmith

 

Monster Bash

 


 Creature From the Black Lagoon
 

Pinball Wizard

 

Play It Again

 

Popeye

After playing games I decided put a jigsaw puzzle together. I hadn't done one in a long time. The puzzle I started is York, it has 1500 pieces. It's going to take awhile because there's a lot of the same color.

York 1500

In the evening we watched the movie Wonder Woman from our collection. It is a really good action flick. Then I started to watch the sixth season of Endeavor. I did 11,000 steps.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth