Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, May 26, 2023

Thursday 5-25-23 Dancing, Games & Puzzle


 


Smile and have fun

We had a wonderful Thursday. 

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Free Cell and 3 Pyramid). It took me 15 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 34th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips to 13 participants and one four couple tip to 11 participants. I danced by myself and had a great time dancing with friends.


 Get a partner and dance

I spent the afternoon assembling my jigsaw puzzle and playing games on both the pinball machine and arcade machine. 

On the arcade machine I played three arcade games (Mortal Kambat, Mr. Do! and Millispecle, three slots (Pink Panther, Pinball Wizard and Pac Man), three pinball games (Junk Yard, Monster Bash and Rock 'n' Roll Diner) and a poker game (Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack). Kambat is a fighting game and I didn't do too good. Millispecle is like Space Invaders and did ok. 

Monster Bash

 

Mr. Do!

 

Rock 'n' Roll Diner

 

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack

On the pinball machine I played the weekly challenge Medieval Madness, Attack From Mars and three James Bond games (60th Anniversary, Dr. No and Goldeneye). 

60th Anniversary

 

Dr. No

 

Goldeneye

In the evening we watched a movie of Freevee called The Post. It was a good movie based The Washington Post Newspaper. It was about reporting the truth on Vietnam War. Then I finished watching Endeavour. I ended up doing 16,000 steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth