Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Monday 5-29-23 Dancing, Truck Wash & Playing Games

 

Have a happy day

We started the day off by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. Di called five tips to 18 participants. Di walked us through moves we were having problems with. She cued the whole dance and danced with Terry, which helped a lot. Larry and I had a super time.

After the dance we went to town. Our truck was filthy and needed a bath. We stopped by Today's Car Wash and gave it a bath. The nice thing about Today's Car Wash is they supply you with towels to wipe down your vehicle. It took us about fifteen minutes to wipe down and vacuum the truck. It was busy but they moved us through quickly.

After giving the truck a bath Larry took me to Arby's for lunch. We received some coupons in the mail. We decided to use the coupon for two Gyros (roast beef or Greek). We got the roast beef ones and they were delicious. They had a lot of roast beef in them. On the side we shared an order of curly fries.

I played a few games of Sudoku. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I finished the event yesterday so I didn't have any games to do today. I ended up coming in 6th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I played the weekly challenge Black Knight and got a new high score of 240,400.

 

 New high score

Then I played six pinball games on the pinball cabinet. Next I moved onto the arcade cabinet and played three slots (Mario Kart, Majestic Bells and Luxor), three arcade (Rally X, Rainbow Islands and Q-Bert) and one poker, Red Hot Poker. Rally X is a car racing game, where you have to avoid the red cars and rocks and get the flags. Rainbow Islands is to stay alive by jumping over the caterpillars. Q-Bert object is to clear the screen without getting killed.

Luxor

 

Majestic Bells

 

Mario Kart

 

Medieval Madness

 

Q-Bert

 

Rally X

Larry organized some things in his workroom. He has been staying busy and hadn't played pinball in a few days. He played a number of games and then he decided to play Mustang. By accident he pushed two players so I played against him. It was a lot of fun. Of course it was more fun for me because on my last ball I passed by his score and beat him😀.   

Playing Mustang

In the evening we watched a movie on Freevee called Land. It was about a lady who decided to escape from her problems and live off grid in Wyoming. It was very slow but I liked it. Afterwards we watched an episode of Poirot. When Larry went to bed I watched Armageddon from our movies selection. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth