Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Wednesday 8-25 Ready To Go


 

I'm excited

We spent the day tying up loose ends for the trip.

Yesterday, we went to the post office and stopped our mail. This morning we swung by the UPS Store to pick up our mail and let them know we were going to be gone for a bit so we needed them to hold our mail. On the way home we stopped by Jack n Jill Donuts to get a couple donuts.

I spent part of the day loading the rest of the food and clothing. Larry finished doing the maintenance. While I was finishing up getting the Minnie ready I found a couple of the throw rugs were falling apart so back to Walmart we went. We took the Minnie this time because Larry wanted to fill it up with fuel. Found two rugs that I like.

Larry thought the Minnie wasn't getting cool enough with the air conditioner on so when we got home Larry put some freon in it. He said it still isn't cooling like it should but its getting down to 50 degrees so it should be fine.

While Larry checked the air conditioner out on the Minnie I cleaned the house and did a couple of loads of clothes. Earlier in the day I made a bake to take with us. We had some of it for our dinner.

Larry loaded the motorcycle on the back of the Minnie.

Tomorrow we will need to add just a few more things and we will be on the road.

 

Doing chores

I did my Daily Challenges in Solitaire and Daily Challenges in Mahjong. I also did the Event: Xbox 20th Anniversary with solving 20 Solitaire games. It took me 3 hours, 24 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group. 

In the evening we relaxed in front of the television watching YouTube videos. Then I started watching the 15th season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth