Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Monday 8-16 Beautiful Monday

A beautiful day
 
We had a beautiful day with sunshine. A front came through yesterday, which kept today's temperature in the low 90's. 
 
I started the day doing the Daily Challenges and Event: TriPeaks Mini of 10 games. It took me 49 minutes and 48 seconds to complete. This put me in 25th place in my group. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges, I only completed four of the games because I got stuck on the fifth one. 
 
I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus dance at 11:00. Di and Terry took turns calling the five two couples tips with 29 participants and Di called the four couples tip with 19 participants. I had a super time dancing to Di and Terry.
 
While I danced Larry did a paper project, which was a Fairy Card. It came out very cute.
 
 
The front of the card

Inside of the card


In the afternoon I took a nap for a couple of hours. While I slept Larry worked on organizing our photos.

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called Knowing. I thought the movie was very weird and I didn't like it. It starred Nicholas Cage. Then I finished watching the 11th season of Silent Witness. While watching television I did 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth