Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 2, 2021

Sunday 8-1 Laid Back Day

 

Summertime

It's August and summer is almost over. The kids will be back in school in a few weeks. Some of the local kids are going back to school August 11th. This seems early to me but one of the workers next door said that the kids will have longer breaks during the year.

We had a very relaxing day and just hung around the house.

 

Relaxing under the air conditioner

Being the first day of the month Larry filled the septic chlorinater with bleach and he backed our computer up to our backup computer along with a second hard drive. He also sprayed bug killer around the exterior of the house.

I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Spider Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 15 minutes and 30 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. I played a few games on Microsoft Jewel and the Mahjong Daily Challenges. I did a couple of Sudoku games.

Larry started his next paper project. 

After I played my games I started reading Hannah.

In the evening we watched the Olympics. Then I finished watching the fifth season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group. I ended up doing 183,100 steps for the week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth