Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Tuesday 8-3 Dental / Dancing and Having Fun

 

Smile and have fun

We had a wonderful day of dancing and having fun. 

We started the day out by going to our oral surgeon so Larry could have his implant checked out. He was given the ok to get a crown put on it. The oral surgeon asked if Larry wanted him to set up an appointment. Larry told him we would be leaving on our fall trip in a few weeks so there is not enough time to get an appointment and get the crown made, we will have to wait until we get back.

On the way home we stopped by Walmart and filled the car up with gas.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus at 11:00. Dayle called 4 tips of two couples with 16 participants and one tip of four couples with 10. We had a great morning of dancing to Dayle and virtual friends.

Second was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A1/A2 at 2:00. Last week Di did a survey for each session to see if the dancers wanted to have a four couples tip for A1 and more four couples moves in the tips during the hour. A majority of the dancers wanted more four couples moves during the hour but they didn't want a four couples tip. During the A1 session Di and Terry called five tips and Di put some four couples moves in the ones she called. We had 19 participants during this session. During the A2 session DI and Terry called five two couples tips with four couple moves in them with 24 participants. Di called a four couples tip with 22 participants. I danced both sessions by myself and had an awesome time dancing to Di and Terry and dancers.

 


In the evening we went to Georgetown to dance with the Diamond Masters Club at 7:00. We had two squares and an extra dancer. Brad did an excellent job of calling. We had a super evening of dancing to Brad and with friends.

In between the dances I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 21 minutes and 22 seconds, which put me in 40th place in my group. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges. 

While I danced Larry finished another book on his Kindle.

When shopping at Walmart we picked up some cinnamon French toast sticks because they looked good. For dinner I cooked a few in the oven. This was the first time we had them and they tasted delicious. 

We got back from dancing about 10:00. Larry checked his e-mail and then went to bed. I continued watching the sixth season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 20,500 steps, which put me in 10th place in my group. I missed my daily challenge by 5,000 steps.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth