Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 16, 2021

Sunday 8-15 Afternoon Entertainment & Rain

 

Playing in the rain

We had a cool and overcast Sunday. By mid afternoon a rain storm came through, it was a hard, steady rain for about a half hour. 

We had live entertainment at lunchtime. We had four does and a fawn in our backyard. I had put some food out under the oak tree for the squirrels and birds, the deer also love the seeds. The deer stayed around for a long time. When they moved on I put some more food out. A doe and her fawn came back. When the neighbors showed up to work on their new home the does jumped over the fence but the fawn was too young too jump and too big to squeeze through the fence. It was scared and ran back and forth along the fence line for about five minutes. Mom finally jumped back over the fence and led the fawn out of the yard. Before they left I fed them a little more food. We had a lot of doves on our back porch eating and made a mess. The cardinals showed up in the evening. I can watch wildlife for hours and never get tired of it.

 

The doe and fawn enjoying a snack

 

Mom here I am

Larry continues doing research for our upcoming trip. He also received the last connectors he needed for the solar panels and soldered them onto the cables.

I did the Daily Challenges and Event: World Tour Mini of 7 games. It took me 21 minutes and 53 seconds to complete, which put me in 40th place in my group of 100. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges.

Di Green wrote an e-mail to let her virtual dancers know that Terry and her clubs were going back to live dancing in September. She said she would like to continue calling virtually around the clubs schedule. She put a survey together on three sessions with the time and day. She asked the dancers to let her know if they would be able to attend the sessions. We told her we could. Larry also explained we were going on a trip and would be gone awhile. 

After lunch I took a couple hours nap. While I was napping Larry continued organizing our photos.

We watched YouTube videos and the GizWiz.

In the evening we watched Star Trek: Into The Darkness on one of our dvds. Then I continued watching the 11th season of Silent Witness. While relaxing in front of the television I did my 27,000 steps. This put me in 3rd place for the week in my group with 191,361 steps.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth