Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Saturday 8-21 Preparing for Trip

 

Hot Day

We had a wonderful day. It was hot with the temperature of 95 degrees.

I started the day out by playing games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 3 hours, 44 minutes and 1 second to complete. I did the Mahjong Daily Challenges and the X-Box 20th Anniversary Celebration. I did the 25 Free Cell, 9 Pyramid and 9 TriPeaks in this section.

After I finished playing games we took the truck to town to recycle our aluminum cans. On the way home we swung by the storage center to get the motorcycle carrier.

 

Recycling aluminum cans

After lunch we continued getting the Minnie ready for our trip. I started by loading  a few things up.

We made an online grocery order from Walmart for our trip. We didn't place the order until mid afternoon and we figured it would be delivered tomorrow but they had a slot for 9-10pm today. The order arrived just before 10. Hard to believe they will deliver that late in the evening. 

 

Grocery shopping for trip

In the evening we watched an Amazon documentary called Valley Uprising. It was about rock climbing in Yosemite National Park and the history of rock climbing. It was very good. Afterwards we watched a Nanci Griffith Concert on YouTube. I continued watching the 12th season of Silent Witness. While watching television I did a couple of loads of clothes and steps. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group. 

 

Doing laundry


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth