Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Wednesday 8-18 Laid Back Day

 

Laid back day

We had a laid back day. It was overcast with a mild high temperature of 91 degrees.

I spent most of the day playing Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Spider and 3 Free Cell). It took me 26 minutes and 56 seconds, which put me in 30th place in my group. I did the Mahjong Daily Challenges and I did the fifth game from a couple of days ago I hadn't solved. I started another set of Star Club Solitaire called XBOX 20th Anniversary, which has 27 games of each type of Solitaire. I did the Klondike session.

I attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly A2 dance at 11:00. Dayle called four two couples tips with 26 participants and one four couples tip with 17. I had a great time dancing to Dayle. I showed Dayle and the other dancers the Scarecrow, Winnie the Witch and Fairy that Larry made. Dayle requested Larry to make a square dancing caller figurine. Everyone was impressed. 


In the afternoon I got tried of playing games so I worked out using my Gold's Gym program for a half hour.   

In the evening we watched  the 2001 movie Lara Croft Tomb Raider starring Angelina Jolie on IMDb TV. Then I watched four episodes of the 12th season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 28,000, which kept me in 3rd place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth