Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Friday 8-6 Winnie The Witch


 Dance and have fun

We had an awesome day.

Larry asked if I wanted to go to the lake. I told him my allergies were bothering me and I wasn't feeling well.

 


Allergy attack
 
Larry worked on his paper project, Winnie the Witch. He resized the project down 50%. Then he separated the pieces and chose the colors he wanted to use. Next step was cutting the pieces out, this took a few hours and then it took a few hours to glue everything together. Winnie the witch came out cute.
 
 

Winnie the Witch
 
I did the Solitaire Daily Challenges and Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 30 minutes and 36 seconds, which put me in 5th in my group. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges.
 
We attended two virtual dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couples A1/A2 at 11:00. During the A1 session we had 11 participants and the A2 had 12. Dayle did an excellent job of calling and helping dancers by cueing when necessary. We had a great time.
 
Second was Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00. Di called six tips with 29 participants.
I danced by myself and struggled because I was in the wrong place and turned the wrong way. Di didn't cue a lot and I got a little frustrated but I danced the whole workshop. Di worked on Split Dixie Concepts, Rotates and Single Rotates, Triangles and Anything The Windmill. I had fun when Di cued.
 
In the evening we watched the Olympics. Larry continued working on organizing our photos. I finished watching the seventh season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group.        


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth