Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Tuesday 8-10 Virtual Square Dance Day

Dancing and having fun

We had an outstanding day of dancing and having fun.

Larry started the day out by choosing his next paper project. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 39 minutes and 17 seconds, which put me in 30th place. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges. 

We attended three virtual dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus at 11:00. Dayle was in a class so he asked Di Green to cover for him. He made an appearance after the first tip. Di called two tips of two couples by herself and the other two tips Dayle and Di called together switching back and forth after we were at home. The four couples tip they did the same thing. This was the first time Dayle had shared a four couples tip with another caller and he had a great time. During the four two couples tips we had 19 participants and the four couples tip we had 15. It was Terry's birthday so we sang Happy Birthday to him. Larry and I had a super time dancing to Dayle and Di.

Second was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A1/A2 Workshop at 1:30. I danced the workshop by myself. During the A1 session we had 18 participants and the A2 session we had 22 and the four couples tip had 21. During our second break of the A2 session a square dancer Michael taught us how to say Happy Birthday through sign language. At the end of the A2 two couples workshop we all sang Happy Birthday to Terry through sign language. I had a great afternoon dancing to Di and Terry.

Third was Don Moger's Weekly A2 at 6:00. Don had 26 participants and called six tips. We had an outstanding evening dancing to Don and friends.

 

 

While I dance to Di and Terry Larry worked on the new solar panel to figure out how it works.

After Don's dance we watched Thor. Afterwards I started watching the ninth season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth