Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Saturday 8-14 Monthly A2 Dance & Cleaning the Refrigerator

 

Smile and be happy

We had a beautiful day.

Larry started the day out by making French toast sticks for breakfast. They came out delicious. I did my Daily Challenges and Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 15 games. It took me 39 minutes and 9 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group of 100. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges and few Sudoku games.

Before the dance I cleaned the refrigerator. I clean the RV refrigerator before and after each trip because it is empty and easy to do. I take the home refrigerator for granted because it is never empty. It was starting to look like it needed cleaned. It only took 45 minutes to clean it.   

In the afternoon at 2:00 I attended Di Green's Monthly A2 Dance for two hours. This month she invited Loren Smith out of Canada and Ett McAtee out of Maryland to join Terry and her. There were two breakout rooms. One the callers called two couples tips and the other was two couples tips with occasionally four couples moves. The opening half hour all 30 dancers were in the two couples room, Ett McAtee and Terry McCann called. When they opened the two couples with four couples moves room I moved there, the room ranged from 19-22 participants. I danced in there for an hour to Loren Smith, Ett McAtee and Di Green calling two tips a piece. The closing half hour was two couples tips with Loren Smith, Terry McCann and Di Green, there were 29 participants. The dance went very smooth and everyone had a great time. I had an excellent afternoon dancing to four outstanding callers and dancers.

 

Terry McCann and Di Green

Loren Smith

Ett McAtee

While I danced Larry finished his Fairy Treat Box paper project. It is really cute. Then he started another project.

 

Fairy Treat Box

After the dance we watched YouTube videos. 

In the evening we watched Star Trek. We hadn't watched it in a long time, it's still a great movie. Then I finished watching the 10th season of Silent Witness and started the 11th season. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.  

 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth