Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, August 6, 2021

Thursday 8-5 Dancing and Having Fun

 

Smile and have fun

We had a great day of dancing and having fun.

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges and Event: Klondike Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 4 minutes and 33 seconds, which put me in 35th place in my group. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges. 

While I was playing Larry started a paper project. He spent part of the day crafting with Leo and having fun.

 

Larry having fun crafting with Leo

We attended one virtual dance, which was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00. Dayle called four two couples tips with 18 participants and one four couples tip with 11. We had a wonderful time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

In the afternoon I worked on my annual book. I also did a few loads of laundry.

 

Doing laundry

We went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers Tape Group at 5:00. We danced and hour and a half of C1 with five couples and an extra person. Then we danced another hour and a half of A2 with two squares and three extra people. We had a super evening of dancing with friends. 

We got home at 9:00 and watched the Olympics. Larry continued organizing our photos. When Larry went to bed I continued watching the sixth season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 8th place in my group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth