Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Friday 8-13 Friday the 13th

 

It's Friday the 13th! Are you superstitious? We had a normal Friday.

I started the day out doing the Daily Challenges and Event: Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 6 minutes and 26 seconds, which put me in 12th in my group. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couples A1/A2 at 11:00. Dayle is in Dallas, Square dancers Don and Carol invited him to stay with them. They have a big enough area for three squares to dance. He will be there for a week calling at their house and at some of the local club dances, he will also call the virtual dances from there. During todays A1 tips we had 16 participants and the A2 tips had 19. Dayle did an outstanding job of calling the dance. We had a super time.

Second was Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00, which I attended by myself. Di called six tips and didn't cue so I struggled a bit but overall it was a good workshop. She worked on O Concepts, Butterfly Concepts and Galaxy Concepts. She worked on calls the dancers requested. We had 31 participants.

 

Get a partner and dance

While I danced Larry worked on his new paper project. He spent the afternoon crafting with Leo from Dreaming Tree. The new project has a lot of pieces and the video is three hours long so this will take Larry a long time to complete. The video is excellent and helps you assemble the project correctly. 

 

Crafting with Leo

In the evening we watched an Amazon Movie called When We Last Spoke. It was about two sisters who were raised by their grandparents after they were abandoned by their mother. It was a cute movie I enjoyed it. Then I continued watching the 10th season of Silent Witness. While watching television I finished doing my steps, which was 27,500. I ended up being in 3rd place in my group with 135,841 steps for the week so far.


Relaxing in front of the television

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth