Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Wednesday 9-30 Last Day of September

  


We had a gorgeous day of sunshine and the temperature in the high 80's. 

I woke up to an empty house, Larry was gone, where did he go? Well, I stayed up until 2:00 in morning and didn't get up until after 8:15. Larry wanted to do some errands before our first virtual dance so he decided to do them alone. We do everything together so it was a surprise when he was gone. 

Larry returned a few items to The Home Depot, picked up our mail, then went to Walmart and The Dollar Tree, he also stopped and got us a couple of donuts. While he was doing that I was cleaning the house, I dusted, cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed. Larry got home with a half hour to spare before our weekly dance.

 

Doing weekly errands


Cleaning the house


We attended four virtual square dances. The first was Dayle Hodge's weekly A2 dance. Today he invited Doren McBroom to call with him. We had 38 participants. Dayle called two tips, Doren called a tip and the last tip they called together. The third tip was a workshop tip where Dayle went over Crossfire in a T-Bone Formation, Cross Trail Thru and Center Part of Four Couple moves. We had a great time dancing to Dayle and Doren.

The second dance was Ett McAtee's Wednesday C1 Workshop at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett went over Percolate and Plenty.

The third dance was Ken Burke's weekly A2 Dance. We had 12 participants. It was a small group but we all had fun dancing to Ken.

The fourth dance was Doren McBroom's weekly C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and a half. This week he invited Betsy Gotta to come and help him call the dance. They both called three tips. Betsy tips were challenging and the dancers broke down a bit. Even though the dancers broke down now and than we still had fun.

After Ett's workshop I mowed the backyard including the back portion of the yard. It took me an hour. While I mowed Larry took the motorcycle for a ride. When he came back he treated for weeds and put Clorox in the septic tank.

I played my Solitaire games. I did my Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 games of Free Cell and 5 games of Pyramid). I got stuck on the fifth Free Cell game so I only did nine of the games and it took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 59 seconds. I still ended up coming in 26th place in my group.  

In between the dances I did laundry. After the fourth dance we watched a couple episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. I watched a couple of episodes of Columbo. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group with 79,000 steps.       

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth