Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Monday 10-26 MIserable Weather



 

Today the weather turned miserable with wind and rain on and off all day. The temperature started at out at 67 degrees and by bedtime it was 43 degrees. 

When the Cameo is cutting it's loud and Larry doesn't want to wake me so he waits patiently for me to get up before cutting a project. I finally got up at 8:45 and he started cutting out a Christmas sleigh. He spent the day making the sleigh and it came out very cute.

 

The Christmas sleigh

While Larry worked on making the sleigh I played my Solitaire games. Today, it was Monday Funday, where the Daily Challenges and Event games points were doubled. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 1 minute and 33 seconds to complete, which put me in 10th place in my group. 

After completing the Solitaire games I finished reading No Game For A Dame, which was the first book in the Maggie Sullivan series written by M. Ruth Myers. It is a mystery series about a female private detective in the 40's. It was very good.

We attended two virtual square dances. The first dance was Joachim Rühenbeck A1 / A2 dance at 1:30 for two hours with a half hour break in between each session. During the A1 session we had 30 participants and during the A2 we had 30 participants. We had a great time dancing to Joachim and dancers from all over the world.

The second dance was Ett McAtee's C1 Workshop at 6:30 for an hour. During the workshop Ett worked on Scoot and Ramble. We had 47 participants and had fun.

After the last dance we watched Independent Lens, An Honest Liar. It was a documentary about James Randi. It was very good. Afterwards I finished watching Columbo on Peacock. Then I watched the movie Miss Congeniality on Peacock. I ended up doing 26,011 steps, which put me in fourth place in my group.   

 

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth