Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Friday 10-23 Cold Front

Let's do the happy dance

It's Friday so do the happy dance to celebrate. 

Today's high was 70 degrees but by 5:00 it had dropped to 55 degrees. A cold front came in with wind out of the north and a little rain shower, that didn't last but a few minutes. This front is suppose to be around for a couple days.

Trying to keep warm

I started the day out by playing Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 7 minutes and 59 seconds to complete, which put me in 11th place in my group.

While I played my games Larry continued playing with the Cameo. After I completed the Solitaire games I read.

 

Relax with a good book

 

We attended two virtual square dances. The first dance was Don Moger's Weekly C1 dance at 12:00 for an hour and a half. We had 51 participants. This week Don cued through out the dance. The dancers were having problems doing Tally Ho so Don spent a tip walking us through the move in different positions. We only danced for an hour of the dance and had a good time.

The second dance was Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and a half. Ett called five tips of A2 and one tip of C1. We had 34 participants. We danced all the A2 tips. We had a fun time dancing to Ett. 

 

 

 

After the last dance we watched a couple of episodes of The Trouble With Maggie Cole. I watched a couple of episodes of Columbo on Peacock. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which but me in fourth place in my group with 133,070 steps.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth